THE BORING BITS
1. All products are subject to availability.
2. The Bottle Swap closed-loop refill delivery is a service only currently available in SR, DH, and some NE postcode areas.
Orders placed for outside these areas will be charged, but will not be delivered and may not be refunded.
3. £10 minimum order.
4. Deliveries will be left on the doorstep (provided this is on private property), or in a location of your choice, specified at checkout. The Bottle Swap cannot accept any responsibility for the items once they have been delivered to that location.
In the case of properties whose front door is directly on the street, an alternative location must be specified at checkout as deliveries will not be left on the doorstep.
5. All 250ml, 500ml & 1 litre glass bottles, and 100ml glass bottles with "please rinse and return" label always remain the property of The Bottles Swap.
To enable the sustainability of the service, we trust that empty bottles in your possession will be returned in a timely fashion.
There is no obligation to reorder within a certain time, however if you do have not reordered after 6 months, we will send a monthly reminder to see if you require a refill. This is not an opt-in mailing list, but is our insurance that bottles will ultimately be returned. Please reply to this email to let us know if you are still using the bottles, or if you do not intend to order again and have empty bottles for us to collect. Please report any accidental loss or damage of bottles.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any order that is not economically viable for us to fulfil.
7. We reserve the right to withhold delivery of orders if we are repeatedly unable to collect empty bottles.
8. Returns: We hope you will enjoy the products we supply. Due to the nature of the products we cannot accept any returns. However, if there is fault with any of your purchases, please contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will do our best to resolve it with you.
9. Allergies: It is your responsibility to check that you do not have any allergies to the ingredients of the products supplied and you test the product before use. We cannot offer insurance against the products that we supply decanted into glass bottles. Full product information is available beside each item in the shop.
While we thoroughly clean bottles between uses, for those with allergies, please be mindful that the bottles used for the product you order may have contained a different product previously and may therefore contain traces of any other products.
10. The glass bottles we supply are intended for decanting purposes only into suitable containers. If you choose not to decant the product we are not responsible for any mishandling or accidents.