THE BORING BITS
1. All products are subject to availability.
2. The closed-loop refill delivery of liquid refill products is a service only currently available in NE, SR & DH postcode, and some DL postcodes.
3. Postal delivery of all non-liquid refill products (with the exception of liquid deodorant refills) is available throughout the rest of the UK. Any liquid refill products placed on postal delivery orders will be charged, but will not be delivered and may not be refunded.
4. £5 minimum order.
Within the areas included on The Bottle Swap rounds any orders under this value will be charged an additional £5 at checkout.
5. Postal dispatches are made every weekday, excluding bank holidays. Orders must be placed by 6pm to be dispatched the next working day.
6. Within the areas included on The Bottle Swap rounds, deliveries will be left on the doorstep (provided this is on private property), or in a location of your choice, specified at checkout. The Bottle Swap cannot accept any responsibility for the items once they have been delivered to that location.
In the case of properties whose front door is directly on the street, an alternative location must be specified at checkout as deliveries will not be left on the doorstep.
7. All 250ml, 500ml & 1L glass bottles, and 100ml glass bottles with "please rinse and return" label always remain the property of The Bottles Swap. We trust that empty bottles in your possession will be returned when we deliver your next order. We reserve the right to withhold delivery of orders if we are unable to collect empty bottles. Please report any accidental loss or damage of bottles.
8. We reserve the right to cancel any order that is not economically viable for us to fulfil.
9. Payment: Full payment for your order must be made prior to delivery.
10. Returns: We hope you will enjoy the products we supply. Due to the nature of the products we cannot accept any returns. However, if there is fault with any of your purchases, please contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will do our best to resolve it with you.
11. It is your responsibility to check that you do not have any allergies to the ingredients of the products supplied and you test the product before use. We cannot offer insurance against the products that we supply decanted into glass bottles. Full product information is available beside each item in the shop.
12. The glass bottles we supply are intended for decanting purposes only into suitable containers. If you choose not to decant the product we are not responsible for any mishandling or accidents.