THE BORING BITS
1. All products are subject to availability.
2. The closed-loop refill delivery of liquid refill products is a service only currently available in NE, SR & DH postcode, and some DL postcodes. This will extend to include the rest of DL postcodes and all TS postcodes from April 1st 2021.
Orders placed for outside this area will be charged, but will not be delivered and may not be refunded.
3. £5 minimum order. Any orders under this value will be charged an additional £5 at checkout.
4. Deliveries will be left on the doorstep (provided this is on private property), or in a location of your choice, specified at checkout. The Bottle Swap cannot accept any responsibility for the items once they have been delivered to that location.
In the case of properties whose front door is directly on the street, an alternative location must be specified at checkout as deliveries will not be left on the doorstep.
5. All 250ml, 500ml & 1L glass bottles, and 100ml glass bottles with "please rinse and return" label always remain the property of The Bottles Swap. We trust that empty bottles in your possession will be returned when we deliver your next order. We reserve the right to withhold delivery of orders if we are unable to collect empty bottles. Please report any accidental loss or damage of bottles.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any order that is not economically viable for us to fulfil.
7. Payment: Full payment for your order must be made prior to delivery.
8. Returns: We hope you will enjoy the products we supply. Due to the nature of the products we cannot accept any returns. However, if there is fault with any of your purchases, please contact us within 14 days of delivery and we will do our best to resolve it with you.
9. It is your responsibility to check that you do not have any allergies to the ingredients of the products supplied and you test the product before use. We cannot offer insurance against the products that we supply decanted into glass bottles. Full product information is available beside each item in the shop.
10. The glass bottles we supply are intended for decanting purposes only into suitable containers. If you choose not to decant the product we are not responsible for any mishandling or accidents.