- x5 Oven Cleaning Sachets
- New design in collaboration with Iron & Velvet
- 100% Plastic-free
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- Easy to use; put in 250ml water & shake!
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging
- FSC Certified paper
- Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
- Sustainably sourced plant-derived ingredients
About the Manufacturer:
Ecovibe was started by a group of friends working together in Leeds as a response to their collective frustration at the growing problem of plastic. Their products are designed and developed with help from customer feedback and requests, and must be eco friendly, ethically produced and sustainable.
Oven cleaning sachets by Ecovibe and Iron & Velvet
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, Ecovibe have based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture.
They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.