- 1x Soluble antibacterial bathroom surface cleaner (Ylang Ylang)
- 1x Soluble antibacterial kitchen surface cleaner (Coconut & Lime)
- 1x Soluble oven cleaner (Low Odour)
- 1x Soluble glass & mirror cleaner (Apple & Mint)
- 1x Soluble floor cleaner (Sandalwood)
- Bright labels to stick on your reusable bottles so you know which is which
- Instruction & information card to make things extra easy
- Recyclable/compostable cardboard box
- New design in collaboration with Iron & Velvet
- Made using plant-derived, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Tough on germs - Antibacterial
- 100% Plastic-free
- Up to 70% natural ingredients
- Easy to use; water-soluble sachets
- Exotic scents
- RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Plastic-free, recyclable packaging & FSC Certified paper
- SLS Free
- Made in the UK – Low carbon footprint
About the Manufacturer:
Ecovibe was started by a group of friends working together in Leeds as a response to their collective frustration at the growing problem of plastic. Their products are designed and developed with help from customer feedback and requests, and must be eco friendly, ethically produced and sustainable.
Soluble antibacterial cleaner sachets by Ecovibe and Iron & Velvet
In collaboration with Iron & Velvet, Ecovibe have based their products on naturally derived plant extracts and materials including pure essential oils for fragrances, a sustainably sourced palm oil derived soap, a secondary soap made from waste plant material left over from biofuel manufacture.
They also use C12-15 Alcohol Ethoxylate and Isopropyl Alcohol at less than 0.4% and Monoethanolamine at less than 0.01% in the end cleaning solution for stabilising the essential oils and ensuring a safe pH. The antibacterial agent is Quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-14 (even-numbered)-alkyldimethyl, chlorides which is only found in the antibacterial products.